F E A T U R E D P R O P E R T I E S
314 Bell Street | Seattle, WA 98101 | 425.974.7119
Conveniently located just five blocks from Seattle Center and four blocks from the waterfront, 314 Bell Street couldn’t be situated any better. It’s tucked amidst some of the city’s most beautiful high-rise developments and offers easy access to the plethora of dining options near Seattle Center. Better still, beginning in 2012 this stretch of Bell Street will become a dedicated Green Street, making it extremely pedestrian-friendly.
- Built in 1914
- One-story, masonry building
- Approx. 7,000 square feet of commercial and warehouse space
- 12,960 square-foot corner lot
What makes this property unique
- Proximity to major bus routes, monorail and the waterfront trolley
- Bell Street will be a dedicated Green Street between 1st and 5th Avenues. Work to begin in 2012.