F E A T U R E D P R O P E R T I E S
1919 and 1921 2nd Avenue | Seattle, WA 98101 | 425.974.7119
Status: Available for short term lease or teardown and rebuild as part of an existing Master Use Permit
They say location is everything. If that’s true, this site has it all. Here, you are smack dab in the heart of Downtown Seattle on 2nd Avenue between Stewart and Virginia Streets, just one block from the historic Pike Place Market and three blocks from the waterfront. This is the epicenter of everything amazing about Seattle, including some of the city’s most heralded restaurants and shopping areas.
This location is easily accessed by all of the major transportation routes including the Metro Transit lines.
- Building 1919: Built in 1911, 4 stories, 11,000 square feet office and retail
- Building 1921: Built in 1917, 1 story, 3,100 square feet retail
- Ground floor retail in heavy shopping area
- Office space convenient to downtown corridor
What make this property unique
- Charm of working in buildings that are nearly 100 years old