2200 Fifth Avenue | Seattle, Washington 98121
Location and neighborhood
The sights. The sounds. The scenery. Seattle is known for a lot of things and there’s no better home base than Hotel FIVE. Located in the heart of downtown on the corner of 5th Avenue and Blanchard, you’re mere steps from the city’s most famous attractions. Just five blocks away you’ll find the Seattle Center, home of the Space Needle, Experience Music Project and Pacific Science Center. And only six blocks from the hotel is the bustling Seattle Waterfront, World Famous Pike Place Market, and the city’s best shopping areas—Pacific Place, Westlake Center and the Nordstrom flagship store. Even better, the hotel is conveniently located on the Free Transit Bus Line so it’s just a quick ride to Qwest Field, home of the Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Sounders, as well as Safeco Field, the Seattle Mariners’ home turf.
Hotel FIVE offers 120 hip and urban, funky and fun guestrooms and suites. Welcome to a hotel with as much personality as Seattle itself. Hotel FIVE is far from ordinary—after all, you didn’t come to Seattle for ordinary, did you? Here your accommodations are imaginative and your location is ideal.
- And after a long day of exploration, come home to a world of creature comforts at Hotel FIVE:
- Complimentary wi-fi throughout the hotel • Max’s Cafe • Laundry service
- Town car service
- Complimentary fitness center use
- Reduced parking rates are available for overnight hotel guests Each of our guestrooms and suites offers…
- A 27” Flat Panel TV. We offer great cable options, including pay per view movies.
- Keep your favorite music playing through our iPod docking station.
- Brew Tully’s coffee with the Keurig® pod coffee maker.
- Store your valuables in the personal in-room safe.
- Efficient workstations with both WiFi and wired Internet access.
- Stylish bathrooms with walk rain showerheads, hairdryer and aromatic amenities from Tommy Bahama