300 Roy Street | Seattle, Washington 98109
Location and neighborhood
Purposely located at the base of Queen Anne Hill adjacent to the Seattle Center and the world-famous Space Needle, The Maxwell Hotel has strong ties to Seattle's arts community. The hotel's close proximity to Seattle's top destinations including the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Seattle Opera, and the Pacific Northwest Ballet, makes our Seattle hotel in downtown a prime location for both leisure and business travelers. Property Description The Maxwell Hotel offers 139 guest rooms and suites. Our colorful and original interiors provide a warm and inviting ambience with delightful details such as our large mosaic pineapple, commissioned mural paintings and children's art tiles accenting the indoor swimming pool. Fun, creative, and unexpected touches like these make this downtown Seattle hotel an original Seattle icon.
- The Maxwell Hotel is pleased to offer the following services within our dog-friendly and100% smoke-free environment.
- Limited complimentary guest parking (available on a first-come, first-serve basis)
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Indoor pool and fitness room
- Complimentary bicycles for guest use
- Espresso bar
- Business center
- Meeting facilities each of our 100% smoke free rooms and suites enjoy
- An awesome 42" flat panel TV and DVD player. We offer great cable options,including family friendly HBO
- Keep your favorite music playing through our iPod docking station.
- Brew Tully's coffee with the Keurig pod coffee maker
- Store your valuables and theater tickets in the personal in-room safe
- Efficient workstations with both WiFi and wired Internet access
- Mini refrigerator and microwave, including a complimentary package of microwave popcorn
- Stylish bathrooms with walk in showers, black marble counter tops, hairdryer and aromatic amenities from Tommy Bahama