4140 Roosevelt Way NE | Seattle, Washington 98105
There’s no better jumping off point for everything Seattle than The University Inn. We’re conveniently located in the heart of the University District, just a short walk to the University of Washington and a short shuttle ride to everything else: the famous Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Woodland Park Zoo, the Seattle Waterfront, Ballard Locks, whale watching, dining, museums and shopping. The hotel is ideal for business or pleasure and fits families of all sizes
Hip and happening, eclectic and groovy-The University Inn is a throwback to times when travelling was a supreme adventure and dazzling service came standard. Complementing our fun and funky décor are fantastically comfortable guest accomodations, award-winning organic cuisine and a location that can’t be beat. Here you’ll enjoy the kind of service that only a boutique hotel can offer including 102 smoke-free rooms and inviting staff at your service 24 hours a day.
When it comes to comfort, we say the more the better. So as a guest of the University Inn you’ll enjoy a lot of great amenities:
- Complimentary local shuttle service to area attractions & hospitals
- Portage Bay Cafe open for breakfast, brunch, & lunch
- Dog friendly rooms
- Hotel-wide wireless internet access
- Computer station in the lobby to check your email
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Access to exercise room (Watertown Hotel, 1 block away)
- Off-street parking
- Free laundry facility. Soap and softener available for purchase.
- Brew Tully’s coffee with the Keurig® pod coffee maker
- Store your valuables in the personal in-room safe. Large enough for your laptop.
- Efficient workstations with complimentary wifi
- Aromatic bath amenities from Tommy Bahama